Deliver your ANPR data to your existing Back Office or ANPR Management Server
A complete integration solution for Hikvision TCM and Series 7 ANPR cameras. NASBox utilises a Linux platform and in-built GPS, 4G, Wifi and GigE ethernet communications to deliver ANPR data with accurate GPS locations to the Police Back Office and ANPR Management Server either via UTMC or BOF2 standard protocols.
The NASBox is a complete standalone Hikvision camera interface unit
Multiple Communication Protocols
NASBox supports the communication of data via the highly recognised UTMC 1.1/1.2 and BOF2 standard protocols
IEEE 802.3at-2009 (POE+) Power Output
Supports powering via POE+ two Hikvision cameras so the cameras can be installed up to 100m (in certain situations 200m) away from the power supply and the power and data is combined down existing or new CAT5/6 cable.
Linux based platform with multiple I/O for futureproofing for additional sensors such as MAC Address detection, clean air sensors etc
4G/3G/WiFi/LAN & GPS
Full communications hardware capability built in to the unit with internal high gain antennas.
NASBox has the capability of supporting two directly connected Hikvision TCM and 7 series intelligent ANPR cameras.
It can assist you with:
- Providing a cost effective ANPR Solution
- Supports the translation of Hikvision data to UTMC 1.1/1.2 and BOF2 protocols
- POE+ power generation to up to two Hikvision camera
- IP67 environmental rating
- Can support additional environmental detectors such as clean air, MAC address detection
Endorsed by Hikvision for use with their camera range
- Temperature Range: -30° to +60° C (Ambient)
- Dimensions: 200 x 120 x 75 mm
- Camera Input: 2 x M20 Pass-thru glands
- Local LAN Access: 2 x Waterproof RJ45 panel sockets
- Power Supply: 48V DC (12W max) Power supply
- Standards: CE certified