Tablet Based ANPR System
Utilise rugged tablets in-vehicle or as a handheld device for both ANPR and DVR purposes.
Utilising a rugged tablet can offer both a semi-permanent or completely portable ANPR/DVR solution.
The tablet can be docked in vehicle to a rugged dock that has ancillary input output devices that allows, both video and data input for static or mobile ANPR/DVR purposes. The tablet can be quickly undocked for use external to the vehicle for ANPR/DVR via the built in Webcam or utilise additional software applications to support remote working improving the efficiency of the workforce.
Semi-permanent in vehicle or portable ANPR solution
use docked in a vehicle or as a handheld device outside the vehicle
8.1″ IPS TFT LCD HD (1280 x 800) 600 nits HD Lumibond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
QRO Tablet Interface Unit (TIU)
USB 3.0 external device capable of supporting 4 video inputs, 4 x RS232, digital I/O and ignition switch on.
Permanently mounted dock for semi-permanent in vehicle ANPR and DVR
The use of Tablets for ANPR/DVR provides semi-permanent and portable capabilities
It can assist you with:
- lower cost but a lite ANPR/DVR solution versus in-car PC
- Enhanced portability against the in-car PC
- 3 year “bumper-to-bumper” warranty against accidental damage
- Tested to MIL spec standards
Support and Accreditations
Engineered to protect the tablet against drops, shocks, spills, vibration, dust, liquid and more
- MIL-S TD-810G certified and IP65 certified 6 feet drop resistant
- Vibration & drop resistant e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
- Temperature: Operating: -21°C to 50°C / Storage: -51°C to 71°C
- Humidity: 95% RH , non-condensing