Utilise proven reliable and robust PC technology for your ANPR and DVR requirements
Reliable and robust in-vehicle PC’s used extensively by the police and emergency services. The APC2 utilises the latest 7th Generation Low Power Intel® Core™ range of processors promising superlative performance, exceptional power efficiency and greater memory capacity.
The computer boasts up to 11 video input channels, 4 x RS232, 2 x GigE Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0 and a host of ancillary items such as 8.4″ rugged high brightness touchscreen.
A full Software suite is available to manage and control the integrated Digital IO for light bar control, telematics, message sign or speed enforcement DVR automated recording.
Reliable and robust in-vehicle platform
Multiple Standard Definition (SD) Video Inputs
Allows for the support of ANPR, Speed Enforcement operation and Digital Video Recording requirements
Full Communication capability
Built in 4G/3G/GSM/WLAN/GPS support for all your data delivery needs.
Software Suite for Application Interfacing with External devices
Fully configurable and customisable software suite for controlling external input triggers. These triggers can be used to start/stop recording, initiate message sign output, operate light bars, etc.
Optional Event driven DVR Software
Reliable and accessible Event Driven Digital Video Recording Solution with built in external interface triggers such as “999” button to start/stop recording, in-vehicle video editing to adjust the start point of the recording to ensure important video action is not missed.
Can be deployed in a 12V or 24V vehicle that operates in harsh emergency services conditions
It can assist you with:
- Operation of both ANPR and DVR
- Touch screen control of external devices such as emergency lighting and sirens.
- Capable of operating in harsh temeprature environments through the in-built heating/cooling solution
- Utilise as a mobile office whilst stationary
Support and Accreditations
Existing established Emergency Services users due to the reliability, robustness and responsiveness of support.
- -10˚C to 55˚C operational temperature range
- 2-200Hz bandwidth, 1.04grms; 20g 11ms half sine; 45g 3ms half sine shock and vibration specification
- 2.46 Kg
- 259mm x 191mm x 112mm footprint
- CE Mark
- 12 Months return to base warranty